Saturday, May 14, 2016

Yelp Spring Break Insights!

Last night was one of the best Yelp.com events I have been to, to date and all their events are outstanding! I have been a Yelp Elite for 6 years now myself. Over 4 states mind you as well! Now these guys know how to put on a good show with food, venue, staff, entertainment, music etc.....this event was part of the Yelp San Diego Spring Break and was the 2nd major official event that all attendees could go to if they had an RSVP and it was a sold out crowed days before hand! I could see why given the venue was the famous Air & Space Museum which was the perfect venue for this kind of event! Although it was Friday the 13th there was no bad times or bad luck in our night as everyone seemed to have a full glass, a full plate and an awesome time socializing with other Yelp locals as well as Yelp members from all over the USA!


Below is a just a sample of some of the vendors I saw and caught a picture of. You could have easily made 3-4 meals out of this event with all the amazing food samples being put put all night but many of my favorite vendors as well as some new places I have never been to or heard of (now I have!).

Caution, severe drooling and oogling may be a side effect of looking on further!



The very first vendor you see on entering! Carb lovers dream! 

 Lucha Libre Mexicali Corn Cups

Krave jerky samples. I loved everyone of them! Sea Salt is my personal favorite however! 

Free 5 minute chair massages to all attendees. Score!
These guys had like 4 kinds of huge subs to sample........my god they looked  so good!

Hand crafted Sicilian style gnocchi samples! Chef Arcusio and GM Randy Smerik are awesome! Love these guys!

The burger love of my heart.......samples of the original 50/50 burger!

Lamb slier from WaterFront and some grilled wings from HTP. So good!

Med salad samples and spicy meatball appetizer samples from 1919. A new one for me!

Snooze putting out their usual breakfast goodness!

BlueWater Grill had shockingly good cucumber spiced poke samples. So simple but so darn good!


These guys had a long line of people waiting for samples. They have like 20 kinds of bread and subs. Vegan, gluten free, Paleo etc.....you name it, they had it!

 
I could eat the whole tray of these! OMG addicting!


The bizcard title explains it......Yummy Cupcakes indeed! Wow! Red Velvet winner!!