Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A true farm to table experience: Dickinson Farm & Epicurean San Diego

This past Sunday I was lucky enough to be able to knock out yet one more of my top bucket list items I have wanted to do here in SoCal in my 5 years as a resident. In my final 10 days as of this writing, I am still looking for a few more uniquely San Diego activities, places, things I MUST do before I leave town for good.


So far I have completed the following items from my bucket list: (bold are those yet to be completed)


1. Ghost Tour
2. The SEAL's Tour
3. The Trolly Tour
4. Balboa Museums (several)
5. Patriot Jet Boat
6. Harbor Cruise Tour
7. *Experience a real farm-to-table dinner*
8. Coronado Bay Bridge Run
9. Surf
10. Vist a SoCal Winery
11. Sky Dive


Without further delay, let me take you right to the 7th item on the list and show you all about that amazing experience of which I now want to experience again in other places with other farms.


http://www.epicureansandiego.com/farm-dinners/




click below for a complete photo slide show of the event and the amazing meals we got to learn about and eat as part of our experiences. 



Huge Thanks go to Stepheni Norton of Dickinson Farm, Josh Kemble of Urban Life Cafe and Stephanie Parker of Epicurean San Diego for this debut experience and educational insight.