Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wednesday's gone wild for the burger lover! Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers





THE WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE:

Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers, 322 5th Ave, San Diego, CA, 92101
7pm, Wednesday June 28th and July 5th.




THE BETTER BITES SAMPLED:

BYOB Deal for $13 unlimited toppings! How do you stack your burger?




Visit 1 creation of goodness + the best side item to any burger....sweet tater tots!
Grilled chicken, ham, bacon, avocado, LTO, pickle, and mustard on a white bread bun.




Visit 2 monstrosity + more sweet tater tots!
Double grilled chicken, ham, bacon, LTO, pickle, and hot sauce on a wheat bun.

a




View from outside bar seating down 5th.....
and a view up 5th ave....






NEWS AND NOTEWORTHY FACTS:

  • Great daily happy hour drinks and food
  • Official burger challenge and wall of fame
  • 12 perimeter TV's and 10 bar TV's all 55" and in HD, never miss the game!
  • Great indoor and outdoor seating options
  • Daily specials such as the byob night and a build your own mac on Mondays!




If I ever come back to the big eating game this would be where I do so!




MY FINAL THOUGHTS:


As for these 2 visits on back to back weeks, I can say for certain that on Wednesday's there is no other place I will be found for burgers let alone dinner, than right here at CB&CB. This coming from the guy who is a self-proclaimed burger JEDI! Anyone who follows this blog or who knows me at all is aware of my love affair with BYOB joints, most of all Slaters 50/50 in Liberty Station with my 45+ check-ins and counting. It helps I live 15 minutes walk from their place vice a drive downtown for CB&CB but its worth it as I can rock out a workout over on 4th and Horton Plaza 24 Hour Fitness and scoot on over for dinner right after to devour some burger greatness as shown above. I can't reflect on anything outside of this Wednesday BYOB special but as far as that goes, it may be the best burger deal in town for the quality, value, and consistency I have found so far. Service is fast, food is on point and the price is fantastic. Any other burger fans in San Diego want to make this a routine thing......you know right where to find me on Wednesdays! And maybe, just maybe, if you wager a bet, I might even take you on for the burger challenge they have! Takers.......??